Chileciteñan (Chilecito) artist by adoption, where her first drawings and compositions appeared. In this arid city, she grew surrounded by mountains, studied music, beekeeping, attended as a listener to classes of Visual Arts, and approached contemporary art observing her mother Alicia Alba.
After finishing high school, she moved to Buenos Aires to study the degree in Audiovisual at Universidad Nacional de Lanús. When she arrived in Buenos Aires she received the ProyectArte Scholarship, intense teaching with high level artists, together with this foundation she had the opportunity to exhibit her works in different countries. She was part of the Escuela de Proyectos de la Galería Isidro Miranda.
From 2012 to 2017 she worked as assistant to the photographer Jorge Roiger, and the painters: Daniel Corvino and Eugenio Cuttica.
She is currently working on her thesis in the Master in Electronic Arts of the UNTreF and continues to develop her visual, sound and new media artwork.
- October 2015:
Special mention from the jury “Salon de Pintura del NOA”
- June 2015:
Video-art Festival NodoCS, Caracas, Venezuela
- March 2014:
Selected in the“Salón de Pintura de la Fundación Vittal”
- September 2011:
Special mention from the jury “Salón Interregional de Artes Visuales de La Rioja 2011”
- December 2010:
Selected to participate in the next stage of selection at “Salón Nacional de Pintura y Dibujo Espacio AVON 2010”
- October 2009:
Selected to participate in the next stage of selection at “Salón Nacional de Pintura y Dibujo Espacio AVON 2009”
- December 2008:
Special mention from the jury at “Salón Nacional de Pintura y Dibujo Espacio AVON 2008”
- June 2008:
“Salón Nacional de Pintura y Dibujo”. Organized by the Avon Foundation for Women.
- November, 2007:
‘Salón Provincial de La Rioja’ First Prize
- September, 2007:
‘Salones Regionales de Pintura 2007’. Organized by the Avon Foundation for Women. Selected in the ‘Lola Mora’ Region in representation of the City of Chilecito (La Rioja).
- Collective exhibition “Instancias” at Museo de la Universidad Tres de Febrero
- Collective exhibition “El otro lado de las formas” at Galería Arte x Arte
- Collective exhibition Talleres Abiertos Edificio Central Park Barracas 2017
- Collective exhibition FASE9 at the Centro Cultural de la Ciencia
- Solo Exhibition “Inventario Constante” at Sala Calibar, UNLAR. Curator: Lic. Leonardo Bustamante
- Music album illustration and design “Cause” Josho Gonzalez, Folklore.
- Solo Exhibition “Ensayos sobre la Certeza” at Espacio MODOS, Curator: Piren Benavidez Ortiz
- Illustrations from the “El Sordo, Cuadernos de Tango” magazine, at the Biblioteca del Congreso
- Illustrations selected for the book “Vivo Latinoamérica - Las mejores Ilustraciones latinoamericanas de 2015” organized by Universidad de Palermo
- Collective exhibition “De Zonda y Remolinos” at Honorable Cámara de Diputados for the La Rioja Foundation
- Artist intervention on Diego Diaz´s work at the Festival Social Emergente, La Rioja
- Collective exhibition at Espacio MODOS
- Solo Exhibition “La intranquilidad del reposo” at CIC, Curatorial work: Vanesa López Giacomelli, Buenos Aires
- Magazine Illustration “El Sordo, cuadernos de tango”
- Collective exhibition at Galerie La Galería, La Rioja
- Album cover Illustration “OCRE” by Joel Costas.
- Muestra Individual “La Carga de la Evidencia” at Espacio MODOS, Buenos Aires.
- Mural at the FAH Festival, UNLa, Buenos Aires
- Collective exhibition at Espacio MODOS "Premio de Pintura Fundación Vittal”
- Magazine Illustration “El Sordo, cuadernos de tango”
- Collective exhibition at the Legislatura de La Rioja.
- Collective exhibition “Argentina Pinta Bien – La Rioja” at the Centro Cultural Recoleta, Buenos Aires.
- Collective exhibition at Starchariot Studio, Los Angeles, USA.
- Collective exhibition at the Feria del Libro 2011 in Chilecito, La Rioja.
- Collective exhibition at the ProyecArte in ExpoTrastiendas2010, Buenos Aires.
- Solo Exhibition in Juice West, Los Ángeles, California, EEUU
- Collective exhibition “La Topetitud del Arte” at the Galería Prima. Buenos Aires
- Collective exhibition at the David Rockefeller Center of Latin American Studios, Harvard University, and participated in the discuss: Arts Education and Social Empowerment: The case of ProyectArte
- Collective exhibition at the “Consulado Argentino en Nueva York” organized by ProyectArte.
- Murales del Bicentenario realized in La Boca, y pictures of the process exhibited in the CCRecoleta, organized by the Gobierno de la Ciudad and ProyectArte.
- Collective exhibition of selected artists of the Escuela de Proyectos de la Galería Isidro Miranda.
- Mural in La Boca ( Caboto y D´Expósito) with the support of ProyectArte and Gobierno de la Ciudad, coordinated by Ernesto Pesce y Nora Dobarro.
- Saratón, annual fair organised by Galería Sara García Uriburu.
- Collective exhibition “Diverso y Singular” at the C. C. Borges, organised by ProyectArte, curated by Ernesto Pesce.
- Collective exhibition, ProyectArte´s stand at the ExpoTrastiendas2010.
- Solo Exhibition “Por Nosotros o Contra Nosotros” at PRIMA Gallery. Curator: Lux Lindner. From 02/July al 13/August.
- Collective exhibition “La Rioja Pinta Bien” organised by CCRecoleta at the Agencia de Cultura de La Rioja.
- Collective exhibition celebrating the Bicentenary, at the OSDE Foundation, La Rioja.
- Participate in the “Last Book” at the Zentralbibliothek in Zurich
- Collective exhibition of prize-winning artist organised by the Legislature of La Rioja, at the Club Social, La Rioja.
- Collective exhibition “Hagamos Visible lo Invisible” Organized by Fundación AVON at the Agencia de Cultura de La Rioja.
- Mural at “el Zaguán” Folkloric place, in Chilecito La Rioja. With Leonardo Bustamante, Yanina Scaglioni and Elias Rojo.
- Collective exhibition in a ceremony of AMCHAM Foundation, at the Cámara de Comercio de Estados Unidos.
- Selected to participate in the “Salón de Pintura 2009 de la Fundación AVON”.
- Collective Exhibition and auction, at the “General Consulate and Promotion Center of Argentina in New York” organized by ProyectArte.
- Album art cover for the band “Llego para buscarte…”
- Collective Exhibition at the Bill y Angela O Donnell company offices in New York
- Participation in a Documentary about artists from La Rioja, in charge of Mateo Don and Agencia de Cultura de La Rioja.
- Intervention of a Caja Chayera (a tradicional percussion instrument) Exhibited in “La Rioja en mi Caja” organized by Agencia de Cultura de La Rioja.
- Illustration for the front cover of the book “Experiencias de Gestión pública en salud” edited by CIPPEC
- Exhibition in Galería Prima, of ProyectArte. With Martin Torres.
- Exhibition as permanent artist - “Espacio Mazal” (Costa Rica 4670, Buenos Aires) www.espaciomazal.com.ar
- Exhibition of selected works at “Fundación ARTEVIVO” offices.
- Donation of a work for a town hall Auction in Benefit of Schools. Organized by “Municipalidad de Tigre”.
- Collective Exhibition at the “General Consulate and Promotion Center of Argentina in New York”, organized by ProyectArte. (May 8th to May 29th)
- Exhibition of winner works of the ‘Salón Provincial de Pintura de la Rioja’ at the Club Social of the city of La Rioja.
- Exhibition at Galería Prima, of Proyectarte, with Gonzalo Maciel. Displaying ten of my works.
- Collective Exhibition ‘Mujeres del Bicentenario: Aborígenes y Fundadoras de Nuestra Tierra’. Organized by the Avon Foundation at the Cabildo of Cordoba. For this exhibition, I was invited to participate in representation of La Rioja by presenting a painting with an assigned theme, among with 37 other artists from all over the country.
- Collective Exhibition ‘De Tal Alicia, Tal Paloma’ (Alicia Alba – Paloma Marquez), displaying 16 of my works. Held at the Agency of Culture of the city of La Rioja.
- Collective Exhibition ‘Salones Regionales de Pintura 2007’. Organized by the Avon Foundation for Women. Selected in the ‘Lola Mora’ Region in representation of the City of Chilecito (La Rioja). Held at Museo Provincial de Artes of the city of Santa Rosa, La Pampa.
- Collective Exhibition ‘De Tal Alicia, Tal Paloma’ (Alicia Alba – Paloma Marquez. Held at ‘Salón Municipal Gonzaleano’, Chilecito, La Rioja.
- Collective Exhibition ‘Chaya’, at Salon Gonzaleano. Chilecito, La Rioja.
Man as a module inside a complex and infinite system.
Man from his most simple aspect, his cycles and processes, his thoughts, and the situations that stand in his way and that he must solve, analyzing the obstacles, but always "calmly active and actively calm" (Paramahansa Yogananda)
The whole society as a reflection of each individual. The crowds move as if following a choreography, they divide, compress and disperse. This mass of people, objects and thoughts, generate noise, eternal murmurs. Just as the whole is nothing ... the noise is transforms into silence by opposition.